Anti-Dew Butterfly valve
Connection type: Wafer
Operation: Handle, worm gear, Pneumatic, Electric
Body: aluminum alloy
Disc: Stainless steel
Medium: Water, gas etc.
Standard: GB/T12238-2008 JIS DIN API
Face to face: GB/T12221 JIS DIN API
Flange End: GB/T9113 JIS DIN API
Testing and inspection: GB/T13927 JIS DIN API
1. Butterfly valve has the characteristics of simple structure, small volume, light weight, low material consumption, small installation size, fast switch, 90 ° reciprocating rotation, small driving torque, etc. it is used to cut off, connect and adjust the medium in the pipeline, and has good fluid control characteristics and sealing performance.
2. The butterfly valve can transport mud and store the least liquid at the pipe mouth. Under low pressure, good sealing can be achieved. Good regulation performance.
3. The streamline design of butterfly plate makes the loss of fluid resistance small, which can be described as an energy-saving product.
4. The valve rod is a through rod structure, which has good comprehensive mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and scratch resistance after quenching and tempering treatment. When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the valve rod only rotates and does not move up and down. The packing of the valve rod is not easy to be damaged and the sealing is reliable. It is fixed with the taper pin of the butterfly plate, and the extended end is designed to prevent the valve rod from collapsing when the connection between the valve rod and the butterfly plate breaks accidentally.
5. There are flange connection, clamp connection, butt welding connection and lug clamp connection.
The driving forms include manual, worm gear drive, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic and electro-hydraulic linkage, which can realize remote control and automatic operation