DIN3202 cast iron bellow seal globe valve
Nominal Diameter ：DN15-DN300
Pressure Rating：PN10/ PN16/ PN25/ PN40/PN64
Type Of Connection：Flange
Body: Cast Iron/ Ductile Iron/ Carbon Steel/ Stainless Steel
Bonnet: Cast Iron/ Ductile Iron/ Carbon Steel/ Stainless Steel
Disc: Cast Iron/ Ductile Iron/ Carbon Steel/ Stainless Steel
Stem: Stainless Steel
Seat: Brass/ Stainless Steel
Apply Medium：Water, Steam, Oil, Acid-Base
Maximum service Temperature：-29℃≤T≤200℃ （CF8、CF8M、CF3M、904L）
-29℃≤T≤150℃ （Cast Iron） -29℃≤T≤425℃ （WCB）
Face to Face: DIN3202-F1
Flange End: DIN2532-2533/ DIN EN1092-2
Inspection and Test Standard：API598
Advantages of bellows globe valve:
1. Double seal design (bellows + packing) if the bellows fails, the stem packing will also avoid leakage and meet international sealing standards.
2. No fluid loss, reduce energy loss, improve plant equipment safety.
3. Long service life, reduce maintenance times, reduce operating costs.
4. The durable bellows seal design ensures zero leakage of the valve stem and provides maintenance free conditions.
5. PTFE soft sealing material is used for gas medium valve seat to improve the sealing performance of the valve.
6. The valve seat with high temperature resistance ≤ 425 ℃ adopts conical hard sealing. Air tightness and zero leakage are achieved.
With the continuous rise of labor cost, reducing labor force is the hope of more and more enterprises. With such bellows stop valve, workers can switch on and off more easily. Products with longer service life and better sealing performance have reason to believe that their prospects will be more and more broad.