Electric V-Shaped Control Ball Valve
DN: DN25-200 1”-10” (wafer type)
DN25-500 1”-20” (flange type)
PN: 1.0MPa/1.6MPa/2.5MPa/4.0MPa/6.3MPa 150LB/300LB/600LB
Connection type: Wafer, Flange
Operation: worm gear, Pneumatic, Electric
Medium: Water, gas, oil, Acid and alkali
Temperature: -29℃≤T≤200℃ （CF8、CF8M、CF3M）
Standard: GB/T12237-2007 API608
Face to face: GB/T12221-2005 ASME B16.34
Flange End: JB/T79.1 HG/T20592 ASME B16.5
Testing and inspection: GB/T13927 API598
1. Simple structure, small volume, light weight and convenient maintenance.
2. Small fluid resistance, tight and reliable, good sealing performance.
3. Convenient operation, quick opening and closing, and remote control.
4. The sealing surface of the ball and valve seat is isolated from the medium, which is not easy to cause the erosion of the valve sealing surface.
5. Wide range of application, diameter from small to several millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure. Disadvantages of ball valve: small temperature range. Ball valve generally adopts soft sealing ring, and its use temperature is limited by sealing ring material