Gear operated eccentric semi-ball valve
Connection type: Flange
Operation: Worm gear, Pneumatic, Electric
Body Material: WCB、CF8、CF8M、CF3M、TA2、904L、ZG00Cr14Ni14Si4(C4)
Ball Material: WCB、CF8、CF8M、CF3M、TA2、904L、ZG00Cr14Ni14Si4(C4)
Working Medium: Natural gas, Steam, Oil, Acid-base, Coal fines, Slurry, PM
Working Temperature: -29℃≤T≤350℃
Standard: GB/T12237 API608
Face to face: GB/T12221 ASME B16.10
Flange End: GB/T9113 ASME B16.5
Testing and inspection: GB/T13927 API598
1. The design of the eccentric ensures no friction between the valve seat and semi-ball during opening or closing, extending the valve serving life.
2. Up-load structure: Up-load mainly focuses on media having strong erosion wearing. The structure is convenient for repairing when change damaged closure member. The valve does not need to be dismantled from the pipes, saving time and cost.
3. Single seat design: Avoid the problems affecting the safety of use due to medium abnormal pressure boost.
4. Low torque design: Stem with special structure, easy open and close just by a small handle.
5. It is easy to operate and fast to open and close. From full opening to full closing, only 90 ° rotation is needed, which is convenient for remote control.
6. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve structure is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to dismantle and replace.
7. When the valve is fully open or closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and valve seat are isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
8. Wide range of application, diameter from small to several millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure. When the ball is rotated 90 degrees, the inlet and outlet should be spherical, so as to cut off the flow.