PTFE lined flanged ball valve
Connection type: Flange
Operation: Handle, worm gear, Pneumatic, Electric
Body Material: WCB+F46
Ball Material: WCB+F46
Working Medium: Corrosive medium such as acid, base
Working Temperature: -29℃≤T≤150℃
Face to face: GB/T12221
Flange End: GB/T9113
Testing and inspection: GB/T13927
1. The valve body is made of carbon steel, lined with fluoroplastic, the ball part and flow part are made of steel framework wrapped in fluoroplastic, widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, Acid-base, pesticide, dyeing, effluent disposal, electroplating etc.
2. Quick open and close, automation can be easily achieved.
3. Low fluid resistance as it’s full bore valve.
4. Ball valves have good sealing performance and high reliability.
5. Ball valves have long service life, the switch frequency is up to 10,00000 times.
6. Compact structure, Light-weight, It’s the most suitable valve structure for the low temperature media system.
PTFE lined ball valve is a ball with a round through-hole as the opening and closing parts. The ball rotates with the valve stem around the center line of the valve body to realize the valve opening and closing. Special molding process is adopted to make the sealing surface compact and good, and the V-shaped PTFE packing combination makes the valve reach zero leakage; the ball and the valve stem are cast into one body, which eliminates the possibility of the valve stem rushing out of the pressure bearing parts due to the pressure change, and ensures the safety in use; the whole plastic lining process is adopted to resist the strong corrosion of medium.